Change background image
LOVE quotion

Bắt đầu từ 4.53' thứ Hai ngày 17/10/2011

You are not connected. Please login or register

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

DuyHung
DuyHung Xuất sắc

Cấp bậc: Xuất sắc

Giới tính : Nam

Bài viết : 1260

Danh vọng : 2272

Uy tín : 32

Install the latest version of WINDOWS 10 LTSC Enterprise Edition, found that the lack of SNMP function, through the control panel - program - open and close the WINDOW function can not find the SIMPLE NETWORK MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL option, as shown below:

Cài đặt SNMP cho Windows 10 LTSC 2019 Snmp0110

Through various searches, finally find a solution, you can add SNMP function through the powershell command line

1. Run the command: Get the full name of the SNMP function:

Get-WindowsCapability -Online -Name "SNMP*"

Cài đặt SNMP cho Windows 10 LTSC 2019 Snmp0210

2. Run the following command to install:

Add-WindowsCapability -Online -Name "SNMP.Client~~~~0.0.1.0"

Cài đặt SNMP cho Windows 10 LTSC 2019 Snmp0310

Check again to find that the SNMP display is installed:

Cài đặt SNMP cho Windows 10 LTSC 2019 Snmp0410

Source: https://www.shusite.com/server/79933.html

DuyHung
DuyHung Xuất sắc

Cấp bậc: Xuất sắc

Giới tính : Nam

Bài viết : 1260

Danh vọng : 2272

Uy tín : 32

Here is one. All you need to do is change the variables accordingly. In your case:

$pmanagers = '10.54.130.12'

$CommString = 'XYZ'

Code:
Note:  This does not work on Server 2012 R2 servers.  The services names have changed and I haven't taken the time to modify my script yet.

####################################
# Script Location: T:\scripts\InstallSNMP.ps1
# Description: Powershell script to install and configure SNMP Services (SNMP Service, SNMP WMI Provider)
# Last update: 2014/02/14

#Variables :)
$pmanagers = @("snmpserver1.company.com","snmpserver2.company.com") # ADD YOUR MANAGER(s) in format @("manager1","manager2")
$CommString = @("Ninja") # ADD YOUR COMM STRING(s) in format @("Community1","Community2")

#Import ServerManger Module
Import-Module ServerManager

#Check if SNMP-Service is already installed
$check = Get-WindowsFeature -Name SNMP-Service

If ($check.Installed -ne "True") {
#Install/Enable SNMP-Service
Write-Host "SNMP Service Installing..."
Get-WindowsFeature -name SNMP* | Add-WindowsFeature -IncludeManagementTools | Out-Null
}

##Verify Windows Services Are Enabled
If ($check.Installed -eq "True"){
Write-Host "Configuring SNMP Services..."
#Set SNMP Permitted Manager(s) ** WARNING : This will over write current settings **
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\PermittedManagers" /v 1 /t REG_SZ /d localhost /f | Out-Null

#Set SNMP Traps and SNMP Community String(s) - *Read Only*
Foreach ($String in $CommString){
reg add ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\" + $String) /f | Out-Null
# Set the Default value to be null
reg delete ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\" + $String) /ve /f | Out-Null
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\ValidCommunities" /v $String /t REG_DWORD /d 4 /f | Out-Null
$i = 2
Foreach ($Manager in $PManagers){
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\PermittedManagers" /v $i /t REG_SZ /d $manager /f | Out-Null
reg add ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\" + $String) /v $i /t REG_SZ /d $manager /f | Out-Null
$i++
}
}
}
Else {
Write-Host "Error: SNMP Services Not Installed"
}
Source: http://community.whatsupgold.com/library/powershellscripts/installandconfiguresnmpwithpowershell

Update; Just ran the above on my 2012 Dev machine, with changed variables as described and it gives the desired output.

Edited by Jesper Arnecke Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:20 AM
Marked as answer by k Ashwini Wednesday, December 10, 2014 10:28 AM
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:59 AM
Reply|Quote
Jesper ArneckeIndependent consultant15,676 Points
All replies
Question
Sign in to vote
Sign in to vote
You can add configuration to the registry

Take a look at SNMP registry reference for more info.

Remember to restart snmp services after changing the registry

Gleb.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014 9:54 AM
Reply|Quote
Gleb F.NGBlinq AS22,402 Points

Question
Sign in to vote
Sign in to vote
HI Gleb,

Could you let me know what exactly need to be done in the registry specially for 2012 server OS..?I'm really new to powershell.

Also is there anyother way like commands to set string and ip than meddling the registry?

Appreciate the help in advance..!!

Thanks,

Ashwini

Ashwini

Tuesday, December 9, 2014 10:00 AM
Reply|Quote
k Ashwini25 Points

Question
Sign in to vote
Sign in to vote
Hiya,

You just need to create the registry keys using powershell.
Two examples would be:

Exact SNMP registry specific settings
http://winadminnotes.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/how-to-install-snmp-remotely/

Example of Powershell function to create registry entries using new-ItemProperty
function Disable-LoopbackCheck {
 $path = 'HKLM:\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\'
 $name = 'DisableLoopbackCheck'
 $propertyType = 'DWord'
 $value = '00000001'

try {
  New-ItemProperty -Path $path -Name $name -PropertyType $propertyType -Value $value
 }
 catch {
  Set-ItemProperty -Path $path -Name $name -Value $value -PassThru
 }
}

Tuesday, December 9, 2014 11:00 AM
Reply|Quote
Jesper ArneckeIndependent consultant15,676 Points

Question
Sign in to vote
Sign in to vote
HI Jesper ,

I dont need to run the script remotely..

Also sorry I didnt get the example function which you mentioned above.

How can I add the community string and snmp server Ip with it..Where do i have to incorporate this function in my script?

All I want is, to know what  code to add so that I can configure  the highlighted things in the image t after installation through scrip

f

Ashwini

Edited by k Ashwini Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:36 AM
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:19 AM
Reply|Quote
k Ashwini25 Points

Question
Sign in to vote
Sign in to vote
Here is one. All you need to do is change the variables accordingly. In your case:

$pmanagers = '10.54.130.12'

$CommString = 'XYZ'

Note:  This does not work on Server 2012 R2 servers.  The services names have changed and I haven't taken the time to modify my script yet.

# Script Location: T:\scripts\InstallSNMP.ps1
# Description: Powershell script to install and configure SNMP Services (SNMP Service, SNMP WMI Provider)
# Last update: 2014/02/14

#Variables :)
$pmanagers = @("snmpserver1.company.com","snmpserver2.company.com") # ADD YOUR MANAGER(s) in format @("manager1","manager2")
$CommString = @("Ninja") # ADD YOUR COMM STRING(s) in format @("Community1","Community2")

#Import ServerManger Module
Import-Module ServerManager

#Check if SNMP-Service is already installed

If ($check.Installed -ne "True") {
#Install/Enable SNMP-Service
Write-Host "SNMP Service Installing..."
Get-WindowsFeature -name SNMP* | Add-WindowsFeature -IncludeManagementTools | Out-Null
}

##Verify Windows Services Are Enabled
If ($check.Installed -eq "True"){
Write-Host "Configuring SNMP Services..."
#Set SNMP Permitted Manager(s) ** WARNING : This will over write current settings **
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\PermittedManagers" /v 1 /t REG_SZ /d localhost /f | Out-Null

#Set SNMP Traps and SNMP Community String(s) - *Read Only*
Foreach ($String in $CommString){
reg add ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\" + $String) /f | Out-Null
# Set the Default value to be null
reg delete ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\" + $String) /ve /f | Out-Null
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\ValidCommunities" /v $String /t REG_DWORD /d 4 /f | Out-Null
$i = 2
Foreach ($Manager in $PManagers){
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\PermittedManagers" /v $i /t REG_SZ /d $manager /f | Out-Null
reg add ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\SNMP\Parameters\TrapConfiguration\" + $String) /v $i /t REG_SZ /d $manager /f | Out-Null
$i++
}
}
}
Else {
Write-Host "Error: SNMP Services Not Installed"
}

Source: http://community.whatsupgold.com/library/powershellscripts/installandconfiguresnmpwithpowershell

Update; Just ran the above on my 2012 Dev machine, with changed variables as described and it gives the desired output.

Cài đặt SNMP cho Windows 10 LTSC 2019 577001

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Quyền hạn của bạn

Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
free counters

• Đoàn Ngọc Khánh

mobile phone 098 376 5575

Đỗ Quang Thảo

mobile phone 090 301 9666

Nguyễn Văn Của

mobile phone 090 372 1401

IP address signature
    Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất